Sunday, April 4, 2021

American flag

 

American flag

         Let me tell you a story. Well, you see, I always lied on a shelf my first three years. There I could calmly see all the going-ons of the little blue house o 11th street. But one day everything changed. What was happening. The little girl who bought me picked me up brought me to a long boring speech. After the speech we saw a parade of all sorts of vehicles. Then I saw another flag and realize it was the 4th of July. This would be a special day I would always remember.

         Time passed and the girl who I loved quickly grew bigger. One day she said I was old enough to live outside. At first, I was not thrilled at the thought of the rain and the dark. But she tolled me I would be fine I trusted the girl. As she brought me out she put me on a long pole. There contentedly for the rest of my days. I knew I was doing an important job.

No comments:

Post a Comment